01 Dec Ultimate Christmas Dessert Platter
It’s here! The Ultimate Christmas Dessert Platter you’ve all been waiting for. If you’re new around here, It won’t take long for you to see how obsessed with platters I am. They are super easy to put together and budget-friendly, which is another reason why I love creating platters. I find when I’m hosting a get-together, no one likes to sit down to a hot meal anymore, so platters work well where guests can pick what they want and how much they want. Now, if this Christmas platter is too big for you, I put together a few smaller platters HERE!
Tips to put together your own Mega Christmas Dessert Platter
- Shop sale items to save money! You could use just about any sweet treats to create a dessert platter. A Christmas gingerbread house in the centre would look amazing!
- If you don’t have a large platter, you could use a tray or place them directly on a table using a few different dinner plates.
- Fill in the gaps with fresh fruit!
- Try and use a variety of different foods to suit every taste.
What products I used to create this Mega Christmas Dessert Platter
The platter pictured is from Freedom and it’s massive! It’s hard to capture the size in the images, but it’s a huge 70cm wide. They do have a smaller size available too.
All the products I included in this Ultimate Christmas Dessert Platter are from Woolworths
- Christmas cake
- Caramel tarts
- Fresh fruit
- Mint slice
- Fruit pies
- Mini meringues
- Candy canes
- Woolworths Christmas cookies (candy canes and snowflakes)
- Bandy snaps
- Shortbread cookies
If you make a platter this Christmas, make sure you share them with me by tagging me at @ohsobusymum or sharing on my page. I can’t wait to see all of your platter creations!