It’s here! The Ultimate Christmas Dessert Platter you’ve all been waiting for. If you’re new around here, It won’t take long for you to see how obsessed with platters I am. They are super easy to put together and budget-friendly, which is another reason why I love creating platters. I find when I’m hosting a get-together, no one likes to sit down to a hot meal anymore, so platters work well where guests can pick what they want and how much they want. Now, if this Christmas platter is too big for you, I put together a few smaller platters HERE!
Tips to put together your own Mega Christmas Dessert Platter
- Shop sale items to save money! You could use just about any sweet treats to create a dessert platter. A Christmas gingerbread house in the centre would look amazing!
- If you don’t have a large platter, you could use a tray or place them directly on a table using a few different dinner plates.
- Fill in the gaps with fresh fruit!
- Try and use a variety of different foods to suit every taste.
What products I used to create this Mega Christmas Dessert Platter
The platter pictured is from Freedom and it’s massive! It’s hard to capture the size in the images, but it’s a huge 70cm wide. They do have a smaller size available too.
All the products I included in this Ultimate Christmas Dessert Platter are from Woolworths
- Christmas cake
- Caramel tarts
- Fresh fruit
- Mint slice
- Fruit pies
- Mini meringues
- Candy canes
- Woolworths Christmas cookies (candy canes and snowflakes)
- Bandy snaps
- Shortbread cookies
If you make a platter this Christmas, make sure you share them with me by tagging me at @ohsobusymum or sharing on my page. I can’t wait to see all of your platter creations!