This post is a collaboration with Woolworths
Did someone say Christmas? I can’t believe it’s right around the corner!
Each year for Christmas, I create a platter or charcuterie board full of cheeses, crackers, fresh fruits, nuts and all the other good stuff you would expect to see! This year, I wanted to mix things up and do it a little differently by creating individual charcuterie cups instead of one big sharing board. They turned out fantastic! They are easy to store in the fridge, and also make a perfect “take along” food item for any parties you attend.
What you need to create these charcuterie Christmas entertaining cups
- Wine glasses or containers
- Fresh rosemary
- Crackers and pretzels (the Woolworths Christmas snack mix is perfect)
- Fresh fruit (I used strawberries, blueberries and cherries)
- Salted pistachios
- Stuffed olives (you can use jar ones or fresh ones from the Woolworths deli)
- Woolworths choccy fingers
- Woolworths Christmas bamboo sticks
How to create these charcuterie Christmas entertaining cups
- Select your wine glasses or containers that you will be using.
- Start by layering the bottom of the cups with dry ingredients like crackers, pretzels or nuts.
- Add the items that are taller towards the back of the back of the cups to create layers.
- Continue layering the food items towards the front of the cups.
- Serve straight away to ensure freshness.
Now, you don’t have to use all of the ingredients I have, which is the great thing about these entertaining cups. You can fill them with anything you like! I’m going to create some for the kids too (think kid friendly snack cups)!
If you make these charcuterie Christmas entertaining cups this Christmas, make sure you tag me at @ohsobusymum and @Woolworths.
We would love to see them!