You should know by now that I’m a huge Cadbury Creme Egg fan, so I thought I would combine my two favourites and create these yummy Cadbury Creme Egg Mini Pavlovas.
Now, these look tricky, but it only takes four ingredients to put them together and no baking is required! I found the petite pavlovas at Coles in the bakery section at Coles on sale for this week for $3.
- Coles petite pavlovas (you can find these in the bakery section)
- 1 packet Cadbury creme eggs, halved
- Caramel topping
- Whipped cream
- Cut a small hole in each pavlova big enough to fit half a Cadbury creme egg inside.
- Cover creme egg and top of the mini pavlova with whipped cream.
- Place another half of a Cadbury creme egg on top and drizzle with caramel topping.