This post is a collaboration with Woolworths
Can you believe there is a whole day dedicated to rocky road? It’s true! Sunday, 2nd June is National Rocky Road Day and to celebrate, I’ve created this easy to make fully loaded rocky road. The whole recipe only takes about 5 minutes to put together and around 30 minutes to set in the fridge, so it’s super easy to make.
If you’re not up to making your own rocky road, Woolworths have these delicious Rocky Road Mallows that are really good! Just be careful because once you start eating them it’s hard to stop at only one.
One of my favourite things about rocky road is how easy it is to make. There is no baking required or hard to follow directions (winning). The hardest part is melting the chocolate and trying not to eat too many slices. Now, this isn’t the traditional rocky road, it’s more of an anything goes type of rocky road. You could easily mix up the recipe and add all of your favourite lollies and chocolates.
What you’ll need
- 1 packet milk chocolate melts
- 1 packet Woolworths Rocky Road Mallows Biscuits (chopped)
- ½ cup mini baking marshmallows
- ½ cup peanut m&m’s
- ½ cup baking Smarties
- ½ cup Maltesers
- Sprinkles for the topping
How to make it
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for around 30 seconds making sure you stir it every 10 seconds.
- Mix in all the remaining ingredients together.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes and slice.
I’d love to know what you add to your rocky road when you make it!
Happy National Rocky Road Day!