This Big Mac Style salad recipe is so good and super easy to make! I know big mac burgers don’t have tomatoes on them, but I feel like this burger salad recipe really needs the tomato for flavour and colour. Feel free to leave it out if you’re not a tomato fan.
What ingredients you will need
- Beef mince
- Grated Cheese
- Burger sauce (big mac burger sauce – I use the Woolworths one)
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
This homemade big mac salad would be perfect for taking along to a BBQ or when you have been asked to bring a plate! Now, it is best made fresh, but you could make it ahead of time and toss through the dressing and mince at the last moment.
Check out these family friendly bbq salad recipes!
Big Mac Salad Recipe
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 red or brown onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup burger sliced pickles
- burger sauce I use the Woolworths branded one from the sauce section
- 1 tomato
- Using a frypan, heat oil over a medium heat. Add mince, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper. Fry off the mince until the mince has browned and is cooked through.
- Prepare remaining salad ingredients and add to a large bowl. Add cooked beef mince and top with burger sauce dressing.
- Serve straight away.