This cobb salad is a family favourite, and it makes a perfect meal for a summer night. If I have to bring a plate of food along to a BBQ, this salad is my go-to dish! I love how you can easily adjust it to suit your taste and easily up the quantity for a larger crowd.
The ingredients below feed our family of 6, so please adjust to your family size.
- 5 eggs, hard boiled & cut into quarters
- 4 cups lettuce, washed & shredded
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 shortcut bacon rashers, cooked
- 2 chicken breast, sliced & grilled
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 tin of corn kernels
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lay out all the salad ingredients out on a serving platter.
- Mix the salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and serve in a jar on the side.