This Baked Teriyaki Salmon with my homemade teriyaki sauce is such an easy meal that only takes a few minutes to make in the oven. The Teriyaki sauce goes perfectly over the salmon served with rice and greens.
What I love about this recipe is that all of the sauce ingredients are items that I always have on hand in my pantry. You could also use a store-bought teriyaki sauce to make the recipe even easier to put together.
- salmon pieces
- teriyaki sauce
- brown sugar
- hoisin sauce
- soy sauce
- white vinegar
- sesame oil
- minced garlic
- olive oil
To serve: Rice and green vegetables topped with sesame seeds and shallots.
See the recipe card for quantities.
When I say this recipe is easy, it really is easy to make following the few steps below.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius (fan forced).
Mix all of the teriyaki sauce ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
Brush oil on the bottom of a baking dish and place salmon pieces in. Pour the teriyaki sauce over each of the salmon fillets and place in the oven.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the salmon has cooked through and has browned on top. Take it out halfway and spoon sauce over the top of the salmon.
Serve with rice, green vegetables and top with shallots and sesame seeds.
Hint: The brown sugar in the recipe will help the top of the salmon brown just slightly and create a sticky teriyaki sauce. You can use any sugar but you wont get that stickiness with other sugars.
MY TOP POSTS!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Baked Teriyaki Salmon
- baking dish
- 4 pieces salmon pieces around 1kg
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius (fan forced).
- Mix all sauce ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
- Brush oil on the bottom of a baking dish and place salmon in with a space between each fillet.
- Tip the teriyaki sauce over each of the salmon fillets and place in the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the salmon has cooked through and has browned on top. Take it out halfway and spoon sauce over the top of the salmon.
- Serve with rice, greens and topped with shallots and sesame seeds.
The nutritional information provided is computer generated and is only an estimate. This data is provided as a courtesy for informational purposes only.