This is a collaboration with Woolworths
I love this time of the year, but I don’t handle the crowds and the mad Christmas rush well. I’m sure I’m not the only one that avoids the last-minute Christmas rush? You already know I’m a fan of online shopping for convenience and budget reasons, but I’m even more of a fan (if that’s possible) at Christmas time. Now, if you need some convincing, here are 5 reasons why you too NEED to shop online this Christmas!
- Beat the crowds! YASSS! There is no looking for a carpark, no lining up or pushing the trolley through busy aisles.
- You can shop from the comfort of your home.
- Your groceries are delivered straight to your kitchen.
- Less chance of forgetting items.
- SAVE money! You are less likely to add on those extra items that you don’t need.
It’s so easy to forget the “must-have” Christmas items at this time of the year when there is so much going on, so I thought I would share those little things that often slip my mind during the Christmas rush! You’ll want to pop these on your online grocery list right now. I will never forget that year I ran around all of Brisbane trying to find a roll of sticky tape, and everywhere was sold out. I ended up finding electrical tape and had to use that on my presents. It was a disaster!
- Sticky tape– I don’t think I have to elaborate on how important this is, lol.
- Ham bag– Something that is so easy to forget and needed to prolong the life of your ham.
- Paper plates– The range this year at Woolworths is gorgeous, and you can buy the whole matching tableware set.
- Batteries– Make sure you check what type of batteries your Christmas presents require and that you buy enough.
- Woolworths award-winning ham and premade glazes– This should be on everyone’s Christmas grocery list!
- Frozen berries– Berries are a great Christmas staple to have on hand in the freezer.
- Cream– The best Christmas recipes require some fresh cream.
- Custard– The Woolworths vanilla custard is lovely and creamy with a hint of vanilla! It is my favourite custard to put with the new Gold range of Christmas puddings from Woolworths.
- Wrapping paper– Make sure you have enough! You can always store leftover wrapping paper for the following year.
- Last-minute gifts– Woolworths has so many great gifts available for kids and adults. The selection of kids toys are fantastic; for adults, there are travel accessories, diaries or chocolates.
I’d love to know what products are on your “must-have” grocery shopping list!