Oh So Busy Mum’s Easter Bark is the perfect gift for teachers or family. With only 5 ingredients and no cooking required, this bark is super easy to make.
All of the ingredients are from Coles and come in at under $12.
200g block of Cadbury Dream chocolate
choc minis (I only used the yellow, purple, pink & blue)
Cadbury mini eggs
Oreo cookies (crushed)
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a ziplock bag. Line a flat baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Break up the chocolate and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for around 50 seconds, stopping to stir every 10 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the tin and spread it out a bit. You want the chocolate to be about 0.5cm thick and not too thin.
- Quickly add the toppings before the chocolate sets and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, snap or cut into the desired size.