This post is a collaboration with Woolworths
I don’t know about you, but I have a slight cheese obsession!
. I just LOVE soft cheeses and a good antipasto plate, so I combined my 2 favourites to make this Festive Cheese Christmas Wreath. It has just the right amount of flavours and it’s perfect to serve at Christmas.
It only takes a few minutes to make (with a couple of hours to set in the fridge) and it will feed a crowd of people which makes it budget friendly too. Now, what I love about a cheese ball or, in this case, a cheese wreath is that you can add anything you like! If you have leftovers from an antipasto platter or cheese platter, this would be a great way to use them up.
- Woolworths Block Cream Cheese x 2
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian Herbs
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Diced/Sliced Woolworths Deli Salami
- Green Olives finely chopped (I used the chilli and garlic ones for extra flavour)
- ½ cup Woolworths Italian Grated Cheese
- Garnish – Fresh Rosemary, leftover Olives and Roasted Peppers.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Line a bundt tin with cling wrap and fill with the cheese mixture.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the tin and place on a large plate or serving tray.
- Garnish with the rosemary, olives and roasted peppers.
- Place Woolworths crackers around the outside of the wreath.
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this festive cheese wreath as much as I do! If you whip one up this Christmas, make sure you tag me @ohsobusymum and @Woolworths so I can share them.