With the cooler weather now officially here, there is nothing better than a curry to warm you up. This curry is mild enough the whole family will love it!
- 2 – 3 tablespoons Yellow Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams diced chicken breast
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- vegetables – I use potatoes, beans and capsicum, but you could use whatever vegetables you like.
- Fry off curry paste with oil for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add chicken breast and cook until browned.
- Add coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the fish sauce, brown sugar and vegetables and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.