My kids love this easy fettuccine pasta dish! If you want a little more flavour, you can add some frozen peas, onion or any other vegetables you like. My kids are fussy though, and they prefer it as per the recipe below. It’s a quick and easy dish that takes under 15 minutes to make and it also freezes well.
- 1 packet fettuccine pasta (cooked as per instructions on packet)
- 2 chicken breast (diced)
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon honey wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chicken Vegeta stock
- Grated parmesan cheese
- On medium heat, add oil and fry off garlic and mustard for 1 minute.
- Add diced chicken breast and cook until brown and cooked through.
- Add evaporated milk and chicken stock. Simmer for 2 minutes
- Drain cooked fettuccine and add to the pan along and mix until heated through.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.