This BLT pasta salad is super easy to make using just a few ingredients. It’s my “go to” salad to take along to BBQ or when I’ve been asked to bring a plate. It feeds a crowd and I get rave reviews from everyone that tries it.
Trust me when I say this BLT pasta salad is EASY to make! You only need 5 ingredients and under 10 minutes to put it all together. The longest part is waiting for the pasta to cook and cool before adding the rest of the salad ingredients. If you love a good BLT, you will love this salad twist on your favourite sandwich.
What you will need to make this BLT pasta salad
- Cos lettuce
- Spiral pasta
- Baby tomatoes
- Ranch dressing
I got all of the ingredients from Woolworths and used the Woolies branded ranch dressing, but any brand would be fine.
Like the look of this salad? Check out my favourite recipes below!
I like to serve this BLT pasta salad cold, but you could also serve it warm/hot.
BLT Pasta Salad
- 500 grams spiral pasta cooked and cooled
- 300 grams diced bacon
- 2 cos lettuce heads
- 10 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup ranch dressing
- Cook pasta as per instructions on the packet, rinse and allow to cool.
- In a frypan on a medium heat, add a dash of olive oil and fry off diced bacon until brown and crispy. Keep the fry pan oils and bacon juices as this adds flavour to the salad.
- Shred the cos lettuce and slice the tomatoes.
- Mix all salad ingredients together, top with dressing and serve.