HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It’s time to kick off 2017 with these delicious oh so fully pancakes! These pancakes are best served with sprinkles (of course) and fresh cream, or if you’re looking for something a little more healthy, some fresh blueberries will work just fine.
Makes around 20 pancakes
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk well.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over a medium heat and brush with some butter.
- Spoon batter into pan and cook until golden on each side.
- Serve with cream, fresh fruit or SPRINKLES.