HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It’s time to kick off 2017 with these delicious, oh-so fluffy pancakes! These pancakes are best served with sprinkles (of course) and fresh cream, or if you’re looking for something a little more healthy, some fresh blueberries will work just fine.
Makes around 20 pancakes
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk well.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat and brush with some butter.
- Spoon batter into pan and cook until golden on each side.
- Serve with cream, fresh fruit or SPRINKLES.