19 Jan Easy Bread Quiches
These easy to make bread quiches are perfect for the lunchbox and make a yummy breakfast snack. I worked out for 12 quiches they cost under $2 to make which is great as a lunchbox filler. You can freeze these too! Just take them out the night before to defrost in the fridge.
This recipe makes 12 bread quiches. I have only added bacon and cheese to the recipe, but you could add any vegetables or meats you like.
- 12 pieces bread
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup diced bacon or ham
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 160ºc.
- Cut crusts off each slice of bread and butter them on one side.
- Push the buttered side down into the muffin tray and bake in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl and add salt.
- Take the bread cups out of the oven and add a little bit of bacon to the bottom of each of the quiches.
- Fill each of the quiches with egg mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
Store in the fridge for 3 days or you can freeze for up to 3 months.