It’s been raining all day here in Brisbane, so I thought I would do some baking with the kids. First up are these chocolate crunch balls. This recipe is just your basic chocolate ball recipe, and I decided to add some rice bubbles for some extra crunch and texture.
- 1 packet arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 cup rice bubbles (coco pops would work too)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Sprinkles or coconut to roll balls in
- Crush or blitz arrowroot biscuits.
- Mix all ingredients together (except sprinkles).
- Roll teaspoon sized balls of the chocolate mixture and roll each ball in sprinkles.
Store in the fridge for 3 days or freezer for 3 months.