What’s better than freshly made corn fritters? Cheesy corn fritters! They are so easy to make and perfect as a healthy lunchbox filler. My kids like to eat them cold in their lunchbox with a little greek yoghurt to dip them in.
- 3/4 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 410 grams corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Toppings – sour cream, greek yoghurt, guacamole and chives
- 2 tablespoons oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, eggs, butter, corn and cheese.
- Add salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
- In a frypan on medium heat, add oil and spoon mixture into pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.