Did you know you can make a batch of cookies using a cake mix, eggs and oil? Well, now you do! I made this batch using the greens cookies & cream cake mix and they turned out fantastic. This cake mix comes with icing, so you could fill them with icing and stick 2 cookies together. YUM!
What you need
- 2 eggs
- half a cup of oil
- Cake mix ( I used Greens Cookies & Cream cake mix)
Cake Mix Cookies (Cookie Hack)
- 2 eggs 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegtable oil
- 1 cake mix I used greens cookies and cream for this batch
- Preheat oven to 180°c and line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together, and using an ice cream scoop, place balls of cookie mix on a tray.
- Bake for around 10-15 minutes. Time will depend on the thickness and size of your cookie dough, so watch them carefully.