Following on from my Unicorn Crunch Mousse Cups, I created some fun and colourful unicorn bark!
- 280 grams white chocolate melts
- mini marshmallows
- coloured musk sticks cut into quarters
- coloured sprinkles – mine are from Twinkle Sprinkles
- food gel colouring
- Line a flat tray with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate as per directions on packet.
- Divide chocolate into four bowls and add food gel to each bowl. You need to do this quickly, or the chocolate will set.
- Pour each bowl of coloured chocolate into the baking tray and spread until thin.
- Add toppings and allow to set in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Break bark into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.