14 Sep Creamy Caesar Baked Chicken
This Creamy Caesar Baked Chicken is juicy, tender and so easy to bake! You won’t even need a knife to cut through the chicken as it simply melts away with a fork. I like to serve it with a salad and mash potato, but you could serve it with spaghetti pasta and use the remaining sauce to top it with. Now, when I say a recipe is easy, IT’S EASY! This recipe only requires 4 ingredients (plus salt and pepper), pop it in the oven and don’t touch it again until it’s ready. There is no turning or flipping, simply leave it to bake, and that’s it!
I first made this recipe back in home economics class in my school years (so long ago), and I had forgotten about it until a friend reminded me that she still cooks it for her family regularly. It’s safe to say it will now be on our rotation of meal planning because it’s just so easy to make and all the kids LOVED it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°c
- Using a meat tenderiser or rolling pin, bang out the chicken breasts slightly so they are all even (you can skip this step if you like, but increase the cooking time slightly).
- In a bowl, mix togther the caesar dressing and sour cream.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour over the dressing mix until chicken breasts are covered and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Always slice a breast in half to make sure it’s cooked through.
- Serve over pasta, with mash potato or a side salad.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family do!