This post is a collaboration with Woolworths
This post is for all of the choc orange lovers out there! Woolworths have just released a limited edition Choc Orange Mud Cake and you can get it for the promotional price of $4 from today (Wednesday 5th June) for one week only. I thought I would work my magic with a super easy and budget friendly cake hack. Now, if the Chocolate Orange Mud Cake isn’t your thing, you can grab the limited edition Chocolate Mint Mud Cake instead (I’ll hack that one next).
The entire cake hack cost just under $20 to put together, which makes it budget friendly and perfect for any kind of celebration. Not only is this cake hack budget friendly, but it’s super quick and easy to put together.
What you’ll need
- Woolworths Chocolate Orange Mud Cake
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Chocolate Frosting
- Woolworths Chocolate Fingers Biscuits
- Terry’s Choco Orange Milk Ball
- Darrell Lea Milk Chocolate Orange Balls
How to make it
- Head into your local Woolworths store and grab a Limited Edition Choc Orange Mud Cake before they are gone.
- Remove the paper from the side of the cake.
- Cover the sides of the cake in chocolate frosting.
- Add the Woolworths Chocolate Finger Biscuits to the side of the cake.
- Place Choco Orange Ball pieces around the top of the cake and fill with the Darrell Lea Orange Balls.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the cake and serve.
* If you have little ones eating the cake, I recommended you cut the orange balls in half or remove them from the cake prior to serving.
I’d love to see all your Woolworths mud cake creations and hacks, so make sure you tag me @ohsobusymum and @woolworths_au on Instagram.