These 3 Ingredient Vegemite and Cheese Pinwheels are one of the easiest lunch box recipes you’ll find! Along with being super easy to make, these bite sized pastry pinwheels are always a hit with the kids. These can be stored in an airtight container for three days or frozen until needed.
- 3 frozen puff pastry sheets, slightly defrosted
- 1/4 cup vegemite
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 160°c and line a baking tray.
- Spread vegemite evenly over pastry sheets and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll each sheet into a log and cut into 12 pinwheels.
- Place each pinwheel onto the tray and bake for around 12-15 minutes or until crispy.