I LOVE this dip! It’s so easy to make and you only need a few ingredients to put it all together. It looks amazing in a glass dish (which I didn’t have), so you can see all the different layers. I’m a tad obsessed with Mexican foods at the moment, so expect to see a heap of recipes up on the blog soon.
- Refried beans
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning (mixed into the beans)
- Salsa ( I used a jar of mild)
- Sour cream
- Avocado (fresh or dip)
- Diced tomatoes, capsicum and red onion
- Corn chips
- Layer ingredients in a dish starting with refried beans, salsa, sour cream and avocado.
- Top with diced vegetables, coriander and grated cheese.
- Serve with corn chips.
I told you it was easy!