If you’re looking for a fun activity to do with the kids, try decorating Easter cookies! There is no baking required and it only takes a few minutes to set up. You can use any decorations you wish like smarties, sprinkles or decorating gel. I used what I had in the pantry which was different types of sprinkles and lollies. You could even buy pre-made icing that comes in the tub to make this activity even easier!
The icing will set hard on the cookies after about 30 minutes, so make sure you decorate them while the icing is still soft. For a dairy free alternative, you can replace the milk with some warm water.
- Milk arrowroot biscuits
- Sprinkles or lollies to decorate
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Food colouring
- Mix icing sugar and milk together in a bowl.
- Separate icing into smaller sized bowls and add food colouring.
- Using a knife, spread the icing onto the biscuits and decorate.
- Store in an airtight container for three days.