08 Jun 10 minute pork sliders for under $20
This post is a collaboration with Woolworths
This is a meal that ticks all the boxes! It’s family friendly, budget friendly and super easy to make. I picked something from the Woolworths “Simply Heat” range for Tuesday sports night because I only have about 30 minutes to prep dinner before I pick up my children from afternoon sports.
What I love about the Woolworths Simply Heat range is just how easy the range is to cook. Slow cooked pork would typically take a minimum of 5 hours, but with the Simple Heat range, I can pop it in the microwave for 8 minutes or heat it in the air fryer for around 25 minutes. The juicy pork pulls apart easily and it’s tender just like it’s been cooked for hours in the slow cooker. Now, if you’re not a pork fan, check out the rest of the range with beef and lamb options available.
What you need
- Woolworths Fine Cut Coleslaw
- Woolworths Simply Heat Wood Smoked Pork Shoulder with American BBQ sauce
- 2 packets of Bakery Du Jour Brioche Slider Buns
How to make them
- Heat pork as per instructions on the box.
- Heat buns in microwave for 15 seconds to make them extra soft.
- Assemble buns with pork and coleslaw.
- Add the sauce that is included with the pork.
- Serve with fries on the side.
This recipe will make 12 sliders
If you’d like to see some more of my easy meal ideas, let me know and I’ll share a new meal idea each Tuesday night!