Without a doubt, this recipe is one of my favourite slow-cooked meals for my family. I love that this can be served in a variety of ways – fresh on rolls, toppings for pizza, tacos, wraps or salads.
- boneless pork (I prefer shoulder and trim the excess fat)
- 1 (40 – 60g) packet taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, or 2 cloves
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray the slow cooker with oil.
- Add pork and all other ingredients.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- Pull the pork apart using a fork.
- Serve on fresh rolls with coleslaw.