This post is a collaboration with Godfreys
From the makers of Thermomix comes this amazing Vorwerk Kobold VK200 Upright Vacuum! I have been lucky to get my hands on one to test out to let you know what I think, but first I’ll share this crunchy cob loaf recipe with you!
The team over at Godfreys asked me to come up with a super messy recipe to show you just how good the Vorwerk Kobold VK200 is at cleaning up the mess.
What you’ll need!
- Cob loaf
- 500 grams diced bacon
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 1 capsicum (diced)
- 1 ½ cup grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a flat baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the top off the cob loaf and remove the filling.
- Lay out the filling, cob, and top out on the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes until crunchy.
- Fry off bacon, shallots, capsicum in a large fry pan for a few minutes.
- Add cheese and mix until combined.
- Fill cob loaf with cheese filling and return to the oven for 10 minutes until cheese is golden.
Now to clean up the mess!
What do I think?
My first thoughts are, why didn’t I upgrade sooner?! This vacuum is seriously made for messy families like mine. It’s easy to use and it’s a full cleaning system with the option to even wet-clean hard floors with the attachment. My house has a mixture of hard floorboards, carpet and tiles, and it transitions automatically for each surface. How handy is that? I’m in the process of renovating, so our floors are just raw wood at the moment and even with them raw, it cleans them perfectly!
Check out the video below for how well it handles the raw floorboards and my tricky woven natural rug.
A little bit about the Vacuum!
The Kobold VK200 in combination with the Kobold EB400 powerhead offers fully automatic floor detection. Ultrasonic sensors detect all floor conditions and automatically adjusts the power to suit the floor setting. Whether it’s hard floors or carpets, this vacuum can handle it.
The good stuff!
- Automatic Floor Detection
- Approved by the National Asthma Council
- Total Cleaning Solution
- Ideal for Allergy & Asthma Sufferers
- Easily Adjustable Telescopic Handle
- Lightweight Construction
- Outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption, regardless of whether you are cleaning carpets, parquet or tiles.
It’s all about the accessories!
It is specifically designed to meet every cleaning expectation and offers the right accessories for every possible need. Changing attachments is effortless and can be managed without bending down – it’s all at the push of a button. Ready for action.
- HD60 Hard Floor Head (Included)
- EB400 Automatic Electric Brush (Included)
- SP530 Hard Floor Mop (Optional)
- VF200 Carpet Freshener (Optional)
- Above floor cleaning
- PB440 Electric Upholstery Brush Kit (Optional)
- FD15 Flexo Nozzle (Included)
- SD15 Soft Nozzle (Included)
- VD15 Variable Nozzle (Included)
Where can I get my hands on it?
Available at all Godfreys stores and online. One bonus is that Godfreys offer an in-store demonstration, so you can see the magic for yourself!
The Kobold VK200 retails for RRP $1999.